Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome to the Magic!

Greetings! As a lifelong Disney fan, and former Walt Disney World cast member, I am very excited to share this blog with each of you. 

When I was 7 years old, I went on a surprise trip to WDW, my first! It was the most magical experience of my life--for an entire week--then my father spoke those painful words, "Well, it's our last night. We go home tomorrow." This was all too much for me and I instantly erupted into tears which could have filled all of Disney-MGM Studios, in much the way Alice filled the parlor. "Can we move here?" I sobbed. "If we moved here," he said, "It wouldn't be any fun."

Still, my mission was set, and 16 years later, I did just that becoming a Cast Member as part of the WDW College Program--the 2nd most magical experience of my life! I was fortunate to be a Safari Guide at Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Currently, I live in St Louis with my wonderful husband Nicholas (also a former CM), and our cat, Gryffin. No matter where we are, we still keep coming back to Disney--sometimes to live, sometimes to play. We miss being away from Disney, and try our best to bring that "Disney Magic" home.

This blog will be a one-stop resource for tips and tricks you can do to bring the magic of Disney Parks and films into your own home.  The blog will feature daily news and unbeatable deals, recipes, crafts, projects, games, and contests, in addition to reviews of Disney films, attractions, restaurants, shopping, and much much more!  If you find yourself waiting, all too impatiently, for your next Disney vacation, you've come to the right place!  Have a magical day, ...everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment